What if I only want to insure my children?
Many insurance companies will not insure more than one child on a single policy. Although Benepath does provide you the options of performing quote searches for one or multiple children, the broadest selection of plans will be shown if you search one child at a time. When getting quotes for your child only, enter the child’s information in the “Applicant” or first row as you would your own. When searching for policies for multiple children, you will want to be sure that a child’s information is not entered in the “Spouse” row. You are, of course, free to apply for each child separately or together, whichever best suits your needs.
Short Term Insurance FAQs
- Are dental and vision benefits included in a short-term plan?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How soon can my coverage start?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- Should I pay monthly or make a single payment up front?
- What happens when I reach the end of my coverage period?
- What if I get a standard, longer-term insurance policy at a future date?
- What if I only need coverage for less than 30 days?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is short-term health insurance?
- When will I know if I qualify for short-term health insurance coverage?
- Why would I want coverage for a limited amount of time?
- Will my credit card still get charged if I don’t qualify for coverage?
- Will purchasing a short-term insurance plan make it harder for me to get coverage in the future for a pre-existing medical condition?