Clelland Green, CEO of Benepath, Inc.
- Over 20 years of experience in the health insurance market.
- Clelland also vast expertise in health insurance branding, direct marketing, ecommerce and internet marketing. His track record of delivering results comes from strengths in leadership, vision, CRM, strategic thinking, team building, and planning let to the unique expansion of Benepath. It’s unique distributed workforce model employs local sales staff who are knowledgeable about the regional health insurance options as well as critical issues like who are the top hospitals and are they in the health plans they recommend.
- Clelland’s vast experience includes working for a large insurance company, a publicly traded insurance brokerage firm and a privately held benefits outsourcing firm.
- Education – degree in Economics from Dickinson College and the Registered Health Underwriter designation from the American College.
- Insurance Licenses – Life and Health Insurance License
- Health Care Trends, Health Care and Technology, Controlling Health Costs, Consumer Directed Healthcare, Disease Managemen and Vendor Mgmt/Selection Education
- Group and Individual Health Insurance
- Published articles in Employee Benefit News, HR Executive, Benefits and Compensation News and several other publications
- Three consecutive years on the Inc 500 list and five times on the Philadelphia 100 list, and member of the Philadelphia 100 Hall of Fame.
- Winner Enterprise Award for Internet Achievement.
- Two time finalist Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Recipient of the 40 under 40 award in Philadelphia Business Journal.
Local Health Insurance Advisors:
Benepath partners with experienced local health insurance advisors across the country to provide local consumers with online health insurance quotes as well as their personal expertise and advice. This unique model gives consumers the best possible information and support to find the optimum health insurance plan for them and their families.