At what point do I have to decide on the percentage of the employer contribution?
In order to complete an online application, you will need to make an educated guess about how much you plan to contribute to your employeesý healthcare costs. Until you make your first premium payment, you still have the option of changing your contribution level, but once that payment is made, the percentage is set for the remainder of the contract. However, in order to obtain the most accurate costs for both employer and employee, you might want to consider making this decision earlier in the process.
Group Insurance FAQS for Employers
- At what point do I have to decide on the percentage of the employer contribution?
- Can I make changes to a group health insurance plan that I’ve already purchased?
- Can I still get a quote even if I don’t have all the requested information about my employees?
- How are costs split between the employer and the employee?
- If I haven’t completed the application process yet, but I want to change my current plan, what should I do?
- Is there a reason I should change the employer contribution level?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What is considered a qualifying event?
- When will my group’s costs be finalized?
- Why do I need to include the names of eligible employees who do not want insurance?