Can I still get a quote even if I don’t have all the requested information about my employees?
The main items necessary to obtain an accurate premium quote are gender, home ZIP code, age, the number of family members enrolling, and in some cases, spouse’s date of birth. Although you can get quotes by providing less information than this, the most precise quotes will be found by including all of it. You might find it to be worth your while to collect this information from your employees so that you will have the opportunity to make the smartest, most well-informed choices. Your employees will also have the opportunity to update this information through the enrollment process.
Group Insurance FAQS for Employers
- At what point do I have to decide on the percentage of the employer contribution?
- Can I make changes to a group health insurance plan that I’ve already purchased?
- Can I still get a quote even if I don’t have all the requested information about my employees?
- How are costs split between the employer and the employee?
- If I haven’t completed the application process yet, but I want to change my current plan, what should I do?
- Is there a reason I should change the employer contribution level?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What is considered a qualifying event?
- When will my group’s costs be finalized?
- Why do I need to include the names of eligible employees who do not want insurance?