If I haven’t completed the application process yet, but I want to change my current plan, what should I do?
Call Benepath customer service at 888-423-6437, select option 2, anytime to speak to a health insurance advisor who will assist you with the process.
Group Insurance FAQS for Employers
- At what point do I have to decide on the percentage of the employer contribution?
- Can I make changes to a group health insurance plan that I’ve already purchased?
- Can I still get a quote even if I don’t have all the requested information about my employees?
- How are costs split between the employer and the employee?
- If I haven’t completed the application process yet, but I want to change my current plan, what should I do?
- Is there a reason I should change the employer contribution level?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What is considered a qualifying event?
- When will my group’s costs be finalized?
- Why do I need to include the names of eligible employees who do not want insurance?