Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
There is absolutely no obligation to buy an insurance policy. Using Benepath is a safe, easy method of finding the best health insurance plan for the individualized needs of your company. You may cancel your plan at any time, even during the underwriting process and up to ten days after you actually receive your policy. Although you will provide payment information while completing your application, most insurance companies wonýt charge your account until you are approved. Some insurance companies may charge a minimal application fee but you will be notified during the application process if this is the case. Due to insurance company policy, these fees are generally non-refundable.
Group Insurance FAQS for Employers
- At what point do I have to decide on the percentage of the employer contribution?
- Can I make changes to a group health insurance plan that I’ve already purchased?
- Can I still get a quote even if I don’t have all the requested information about my employees?
- How are costs split between the employer and the employee?
- If I haven’t completed the application process yet, but I want to change my current plan, what should I do?
- Is there a reason I should change the employer contribution level?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What is considered a qualifying event?
- When will my group’s costs be finalized?
- Why do I need to include the names of eligible employees who do not want insurance?