What is a multi-plan?
A multi-plan is a popular option with employees because it enables them to access group coverage from an employer while still having a certain amount of freedom in which plan they choose. Usually, an employer will offer several different plans either from one insurance company or more than one and allow employees to opt for the plan that best meets their medical needs and financial circumstances. Since there is more than one plan, benefits and coverage levels will vary based on each selected plan.
Small Business Health Insurance FAQs
- Am I eligible to enroll under a small business health insurance plan?
- Are there tax benefits that accompany buying group health insurance?
- Does my company qualify for group health insurance?
- How do I choose the best group health insurance plan for my company?
- How much of the employees’ premium is the employer required to pay?
- Is dental coverage automatically included?
- Should I only include employees who want insurance?
- The only two employees in our company are my spouse and me. How should this information be entered?
- What are the different kinds of group health insurance?
- What is a benefit rider?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a multi-plan?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is the process for obtaining small business coverage?
- Why do you need to know my zip code?
- Why should I provide group health insurance to my employees?
- Will my final group health insurance costs be the same as the rates on my initial quote?