Why do you need to know my zip code?
Each geographical area has its own “usual, customary, and reasonable” (UCR) rate that is based on the area’s availability of certain services, the average cost of those services, and the number of providers in the area. As a result, health insurance rates also vary from area to area, frequently following the geographical boundaries of zip codes. Usually, the rates for each specific small group plan are based on the zip code where the employer’s main address is located.
Small Business Health Insurance FAQs
- Am I eligible to enroll under a small business health insurance plan?
- Are there tax benefits that accompany buying group health insurance?
- Does my company qualify for group health insurance?
- How do I choose the best group health insurance plan for my company?
- How much of the employees’ premium is the employer required to pay?
- Is dental coverage automatically included?
- Should I only include employees who want insurance?
- The only two employees in our company are my spouse and me. How should this information be entered?
- What are the different kinds of group health insurance?
- What is a benefit rider?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a multi-plan?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is the process for obtaining small business coverage?
- Why do you need to know my zip code?
- Why should I provide group health insurance to my employees?
- Will my final group health insurance costs be the same as the rates on my initial quote?