Will my final group health insurance costs be the same as the rates on my initial quote?
Probably not. Insurance companies utilize factors such as age, location, and health of the employees for whom you are applying for coverage to determine your final rates. Using criteria such as number of enrollees and preexisting condition, the insurance company will assess your group as a whole to arrive at a final monthly premium.
Small Business Health Insurance FAQs
- Am I eligible to enroll under a small business health insurance plan?
- Are there tax benefits that accompany buying group health insurance?
- Does my company qualify for group health insurance?
- How do I choose the best group health insurance plan for my company?
- How much of the employees’ premium is the employer required to pay?
- Is dental coverage automatically included?
- Should I only include employees who want insurance?
- The only two employees in our company are my spouse and me. How should this information be entered?
- What are the different kinds of group health insurance?
- What is a benefit rider?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a multi-plan?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is the process for obtaining small business coverage?
- Why do you need to know my zip code?
- Why should I provide group health insurance to my employees?
- Will my final group health insurance costs be the same as the rates on my initial quote?