Can I roll over funds from other accounts into my HSA?
As long as the amount does not exceed HSA contribution limits, you are free to make a one-time distribution from an IRA to fund your HSA. Additionally, employees have the opportunity for a one-time, tax-free transfer of funds from their flexible spending account (FSA) or health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) to their HSA.
Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQs
- Can I roll over funds from other accounts into my HSA?
- How can I utilize my HSA funds?
- How do I begin this process?
- How do I know my money safe?
- How does an HSA help me save on taxes?
- How much can I contribute to my HSA?
- What are my extra costs if I choose an HSA?
- What are qualified medical expenses?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is an HSA-eligible insurance plan?
- Where can I invest my HSA funds?
- Why should I consider getting an HSA?