Who do I contact if I need help?
Your personal health insurance advisor is able to walk you through this process from beginning to end. At Benepath, we believe in providing you with stellar customer service to address all of your health insurance needs.
Just call 888-423-6437 anytime to speak to a health insurance advisor.
Individual and Family Plan FAQs
- Do I make payments directly to the insurance company?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How do I pick the best health insurance plan for me?
- How do I start my coverage?
- How is a network used by insurance companies?
- If I provide my personal information to Benepath, how do I know it is safe?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is a co-payment?
- What is a deductible?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is coinsurance?
- What types of individual and family insurance plans does Benepath offer?
- Who do I contact if I need help?
- Why Benepath?
- Why will individual and family health insurance work for me?