How can I order a duplicate Medicare Summary Notice?
Just click on the link that says “Order MSN.” That link is found right under the Claim Number on your Claim Details page. You may also view a e-version of your Medicare Summary Notice by clicking on “View MSN” on your Claim Details page. If the claim has been subjected to an adjustment, you will need to call Medicare at 1-800-633-4227 to order a duplicate.
Medicare Supplement FAQs
- Can I choose my home health care provider?
- Does Medicare automatically add my medications to my drug list?
- Does Medicare cover medical equipment and preventive services?
- How can I order a duplicate Medicare Summary Notice?
- How do I make sure my health information is accurate and up-to-date?
- How will the Affordable Care Act change my Medicare coverage?
- I lost my Medicare card. How can I get a replacement?
- Is there a way for me to figure out my deductible status?
- My eligibility information is not correct. What do I do?
- What happens to my Medicare coverage if I have other insurance coverage?
- What is open season in terms of Medicare?
- What is premium-free Medicare Part A?