Is there a way for me to figure out my deductible status?
Provided that you are an Original Medicare beneficiary, yes. Your deductible status is accessible via the Claims menu. There, you’ll find a My Deductible link. The Claims menu displays several categories relating to your deductible status for the current year, the amount you must pay for the year in total, any amount that may be remaining if you have not yet met the full amount and any other amounts relating to other categories applicable to you. Please note, however, that if you are enrolled in another plan (and not in Original Medicare), the My Deductible link will not be displayed.
Medicare Supplement FAQs
- Can I choose my home health care provider?
- Does Medicare automatically add my medications to my drug list?
- Does Medicare cover medical equipment and preventive services?
- How can I order a duplicate Medicare Summary Notice?
- How do I make sure my health information is accurate and up-to-date?
- How will the Affordable Care Act change my Medicare coverage?
- I lost my Medicare card. How can I get a replacement?
- Is there a way for me to figure out my deductible status?
- My eligibility information is not correct. What do I do?
- What happens to my Medicare coverage if I have other insurance coverage?
- What is open season in terms of Medicare?
- What is premium-free Medicare Part A?