Will I be covered when I go out of state?
You will be covered when you travel anywhere in the United States, its possessions and Canada. Although it does not cover you while traveling abroad, Student Select will cover you for an emergency medical evacuation to the United States or a medical facility operating within U. S. standards.
Student Health Insurance FAQs
- Am I only covered while school is in session?
- Are foreign exchange student eligible for coverage?
- Can I add my family members (spouse and dependents) to my policy?
- Do healthcare services for a student insurance plan need to be preauthorized?
- Do I have to wait until I am enrolled in classes to apply for a Student Select plan?
- How do I decide whether it is best to buy a Student Select plan or keep my child on my family plan?
- How many times can my student insurance plan be renewed?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What happens if I transfer schools?
- What if I drop a class, graduate, or drop out of school altogether?
- What is a Student Insurance Plan?
- When does my coverage begin?
- Which doctors or hospitals does a student insurance plan allow me to visit?
- Who can purchase Student health insurance?
- Will I be covered when I go out of state?