Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
Absolutely not. Using Benepath is a safe, easy method of finding the best health insurance plan for your individualized needs. You may cancel your plan at any time, even during the underwriting process and up to ten days after you actually receive your policy. Although you will provide payment information while completing your application, most insurance companies won’t charge your account until you are approved. Some insurance companies may charge a minimal application fee, usually $25 or less, but you will be notified during the application process if this is the case. Due to insurance company policy, these fees are generally non-refundable.
Health Insurance Purchasing FAQs
- Can I start an application and then finish it later?
- Do you offer health insurance in my state?
- How can I get a free quote and apply online?
- How do I confirm the status of my application?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How much does it cost to use Benepath’s Affordable Health Insurance services?
- If I provide my personal information to Benepath, how do I know it is safe?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What advantages does Benepath offer for Health Insurance Quotes?
- What are my health insurance options with Benepath?
- Why Get Your Health Quotes at Benepath?