How do I begin this process?
Benepath provides you with simple tools designed to help you easily make complicated decisions. Anyone under the age of 65 in the U. S. is able to participate and reap the benefits of Health Savings Accounts, provided their health insurance plan is HSA-eligible. To get started, simply take the following steps:
- Use Benepath’s state-of-the-art insurance quote search engine to shop, compare, and select the right HSA-eligible health insurance plan for your needs and circumstances.
- Apply easily online for your selected plan.
- Choose the HSA Administrator that that has fees with which you feel comfortable and investment options that best meets your preferences.
Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQs
- Can I roll over funds from other accounts into my HSA?
- How can I utilize my HSA funds?
- How do I begin this process?
- How do I know my money safe?
- How does an HSA help me save on taxes?
- How much can I contribute to my HSA?
- What are my extra costs if I choose an HSA?
- What are qualified medical expenses?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is an HSA-eligible insurance plan?
- Where can I invest my HSA funds?
- Why should I consider getting an HSA?