Where can I invest my HSA funds?
Most Health Savings Accounts allow you to select different investment options such as money market funds, interest-bearing accounts, CDs, and mutual funds. Although these are the most common choices, every HSA Administrator has its own options and guidelines, so before selecting an Administrator, you might want to review the available investment options of each. Benepath’s user-friendly website provides you with simple tools to help you make complicated decisions. In order to see all your HSA Administrator alternatives for the health insurance plan of your choice, simply click the “HSA Options” link. As soon as you have applied for your selected plan, you can choose the HSA Administrator that best meets your investment preferences.
Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQs
- Can I roll over funds from other accounts into my HSA?
- How can I utilize my HSA funds?
- How do I begin this process?
- How do I know my money safe?
- How does an HSA help me save on taxes?
- How much can I contribute to my HSA?
- What are my extra costs if I choose an HSA?
- What are qualified medical expenses?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is an HSA-eligible insurance plan?
- Where can I invest my HSA funds?
- Why should I consider getting an HSA?