Why should I consider getting an HSA?
You may save money both right away and over time because of the following:
- One hundred percent of your HSA contributions are tax deductible.
- You can allow the money in your HSA accrue interest and/or gains on a tax-free basis.
- There are absolutely no fees or tax penalties when you use your HSA to pay for qualified medical expenses.
- HSAs are usually accompanied by high-deductible HSA-eligible health insurance plans, which typically have lower premiums than non-HSA-eligible plans.
Please note that some HSAs charge a small monthly maintenance fee.
Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQs
- Can I roll over funds from other accounts into my HSA?
- How can I utilize my HSA funds?
- How do I begin this process?
- How do I know my money safe?
- How does an HSA help me save on taxes?
- How much can I contribute to my HSA?
- What are my extra costs if I choose an HSA?
- What are qualified medical expenses?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is an HSA-eligible insurance plan?
- Where can I invest my HSA funds?
- Why should I consider getting an HSA?