What is the process for obtaining small business coverage?
Benepath strives to ensure your complete satisfaction as you seek coverage for your small business. Our process differs from other companies in that instead of viewing impersonal, and often less than accurate quotes online, Benepath provides a free one-on-one consultation to determine your exact needs. This is because we want to ensure that we personally select the best options for your company and not rely on an automated program. Your company and its needs are unique. To honor that distinctiveness, Benepath offers the personalized attention of our health insurance advisors to guarantee that you receive the best plan for your needs and budget. Here are the steps to finding the right small business coverage for you through Benepath:
- You should begin by completing the small group form, which will provide us with critical information about your small business.
- You will then be invited to participate in a conference call with your personal health insurance advisor to discuss your needs, budget and concerns.
- It will be necessary for you to provide to Benepath your census and current coverage information.
- Your health insurance advisor will then go to all of the carriers in the marketplace to obtain personalized quotes for your business.
- After analyzing the quotes to determine the best fit, your health insurance advisor will prepare a summary and recommendation for your review.
- You and your health insurance advisor will work together to finalize your small group insurance program.
- Benepath will prepare individualized enrollment kits and will assist you in communicating the enrollment plan and process to your employees.
Before your annual renewal, your health insurance advisor will review your current plan with you to determine if it still meets your individualized needs. Of course, your advisor will be available at any time to help you with any questions you have or issues you encounter.
Small Business Health Insurance FAQs
- Am I eligible to enroll under a small business health insurance plan?
- Are there tax benefits that accompany buying group health insurance?
- Does my company qualify for group health insurance?
- How do I choose the best group health insurance plan for my company?
- How much of the employees’ premium is the employer required to pay?
- Is dental coverage automatically included?
- Should I only include employees who want insurance?
- The only two employees in our company are my spouse and me. How should this information be entered?
- What are the different kinds of group health insurance?
- What is a benefit rider?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a multi-plan?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is the process for obtaining small business coverage?
- Why do you need to know my zip code?
- Why should I provide group health insurance to my employees?
- Will my final group health insurance costs be the same as the rates on my initial quote?