How do I start my coverage?
The best way to expedite the coverage begin date is to “eSign” your application, which allows underwriters to start working on it right away. Individual and family health insurance plan start dates can range from 1 to 90 days in the future. An important consideration is that your selected insurance company will need some time to process your application, and much of it depends upon the underwriting process and the availability of your medical records.
Individual and Family Plan FAQs
- Do I make payments directly to the insurance company?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How do I pick the best health insurance plan for me?
- How do I start my coverage?
- How is a network used by insurance companies?
- If I provide my personal information to Benepath, how do I know it is safe?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is a co-payment?
- What is a deductible?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is coinsurance?
- What types of individual and family insurance plans does Benepath offer?
- Who do I contact if I need help?
- Why Benepath?
- Why will individual and family health insurance work for me?