Through Benepath, you will receive your own Personal Health Insurance Advisor who is knowledgeable about your regional health insurance options as well as critical issues like knowing the top hospitals and if they are in the recommend health plans. We also assist you by answering questions, explaining benefit options, helping with plan comparisons and assisting with the application process.
Our customers receive:
- Extensive Choices. Since Benepath is not a health insurance company, we have no investment in which company you choose. As a health insurance agency, our primary objective is to provide you with the broadest selection of plans available in your area so that you can make the most informed decision possible. Because of this, small businesses, families, and individuals look to Benepath for health insurance solutions more than any other online agency.
- Most Affordable Rates. Each state’s Department of Insurance has all health insurance rates on file. Regardless of whether you purchase a plan through a local insurance agent, Benepath, or directly from the insurance company, you will still pay the same monthly premium. Why not allow Benepath to do the work for you to ensure that you get the lowest price possible?
- Express Processing. Using online technology, Benepath offers the fastest possible means of applying for and obtaining the right health insurance plan for you.
- Excellent Customer Attention. With Benepath, you’ll enjoy the best health insurance experience available in the industry. Our licensed health insurance advisors will help you along every step of the process to ensure you buy the right health insurance plan for your needs and budget.
Individual and Family Plan FAQs
- Do I make payments directly to the insurance company?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How do I pick the best health insurance plan for me?
- How do I start my coverage?
- How is a network used by insurance companies?
- If I provide my personal information to Benepath, how do I know it is safe?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is a co-payment?
- What is a deductible?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is coinsurance?
- What types of individual and family insurance plans does Benepath offer?
- Who do I contact if I need help?
- Why Benepath?
- Why will individual and family health insurance work for me?