What if I only want to insure my children?
Many insurance companies will not insure more than one child on a single policy. Although Benepath does provide you the options of performing quote searches for one or multiple children, the broadest selection of plans will be shown if you search one child at a time. When getting quotes for your child only, enter the child’s information in the “Applicant” or first row as you would your own. When searching for policies for multiple children, you will want to be sure that a childýs information is not entered in the “Spouse” row. You are, of course, free to apply for each child separately or together, whichever best suits your needs.
Individual and Family Plan FAQs
- Do I make payments directly to the insurance company?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How do I pick the best health insurance plan for me?
- How do I start my coverage?
- How is a network used by insurance companies?
- If I provide my personal information to Benepath, how do I know it is safe?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is a co-payment?
- What is a deductible?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is coinsurance?
- What types of individual and family insurance plans does Benepath offer?
- Who do I contact if I need help?
- Why Benepath?
- Why will individual and family health insurance work for me?