Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
Absolutely not. Using Benepath is a safe, easy method of finding the best health insurance plan for your individualized needs. You may cancel your plan at any time, even during the underwriting process and up to ten days after you actually receive your policy. Although you will provide payment information while completing your application, most insurance companies won’t charge your account until you are approved. Some insurance companies may charge a minimal application fee, usually $25 or less, but you will be notified during the application process if this is the case. Due to insurance company policy, these fees are generally non-refundable.
Individual and Family Plan FAQs
- Do I make payments directly to the insurance company?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How do I pick the best health insurance plan for me?
- How do I start my coverage?
- How is a network used by insurance companies?
- If I provide my personal information to Benepath, how do I know it is safe?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is a co-payment?
- What is a deductible?
- What is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)?
- What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- What is a Point of Service (POS) plan?
- What is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan?
- What is an Indemnity plan?
- What is coinsurance?
- What types of individual and family insurance plans does Benepath offer?
- Who do I contact if I need help?
- Why Benepath?
- Why will individual and family health insurance work for me?