Will my credit card still get charged if I don’t qualify for coverage?
Although you may be asked to provide payment information while completing your application, most insurance companies won’t charge your account until you are approved.
Short Term Insurance FAQs
- Are dental and vision benefits included in a short-term plan?
- How do I know you are finding me the lowest premiums?
- How soon can my coverage start?
- Is there any obligation for me to buy an insurance plan once I have applied?
- Should I pay monthly or make a single payment up front?
- What happens when I reach the end of my coverage period?
- What if I get a standard, longer-term insurance policy at a future date?
- What if I only need coverage for less than 30 days?
- What if I only want to insure my children?
- What is short-term health insurance?
- When will I know if I qualify for short-term health insurance coverage?
- Why would I want coverage for a limited amount of time?
- Will my credit card still get charged if I don’t qualify for coverage?
- Will purchasing a short-term insurance plan make it harder for me to get coverage in the future for a pre-existing medical condition?