Does Medicare automatically add my medications to my drug list?
No. Medicare does not automatically add drugs to your drug list, so you must add your drugs yourself. Your personal list of drugs may be found by clicking on the “Drugs” page under the “My Health” section. You will find all of your necessary prescription drug data in the “My Drug List” area.
Medicare Supplement FAQs
- Can I choose my home health care provider?
- Does Medicare automatically add my medications to my drug list?
- Does Medicare cover medical equipment and preventive services?
- How can I order a duplicate Medicare Summary Notice?
- How do I make sure my health information is accurate and up-to-date?
- How will the Affordable Care Act change my Medicare coverage?
- I lost my Medicare card. How can I get a replacement?
- Is there a way for me to figure out my deductible status?
- My eligibility information is not correct. What do I do?
- What happens to my Medicare coverage if I have other insurance coverage?
- What is open season in terms of Medicare?
- What is premium-free Medicare Part A?