How do I make sure my health information is accurate and up-to-date?
To check or update your health care information, look for the Blue Button that will allow you to download the files you need to check. For instance, to check drug claims under Part D, you must click the Blue Button to download your personal health records to your computer. Those records include Part D, Part B and Part A claims, as well as all personal, relevant data. You may choose which files you wish to download and what format in which to save them. The information may be shared with whomever you wish.
Medicare Supplement FAQs
- Can I choose my home health care provider?
- Does Medicare automatically add my medications to my drug list?
- Does Medicare cover medical equipment and preventive services?
- How can I order a duplicate Medicare Summary Notice?
- How do I make sure my health information is accurate and up-to-date?
- How will the Affordable Care Act change my Medicare coverage?
- I lost my Medicare card. How can I get a replacement?
- Is there a way for me to figure out my deductible status?
- My eligibility information is not correct. What do I do?
- What happens to my Medicare coverage if I have other insurance coverage?
- What is open season in terms of Medicare?
- What is premium-free Medicare Part A?